That’s a great question. Let us give you several reasons:
- Visits that are based on interaction with your pets, not just a timed visit! Visits with your fur babies are based on the interaction level with your pets and not just a timed visit like most pet sitting companies. We don’t want to race off to our next appointment if your furry family member is enjoying a good belly rub, walk, swim, or cuddle time. And we won’t. Your pets will appreciate the untimed visits!
- We take the care of your pets very seriously! Your precious furry kids will be treated as if they were our very own while under our care. No wondering if we gave them the filtered water you usually do, or if they got the special diet they need for their allergies, or if we let them sleep with us on overnights like you let them. We do it all with a smile on our face! And you receive pictures and updates to assure you this is the case in addition to detailed notes we leave of your pets’ antics, health, well being and happiness. We encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns at any time while you’re away!
- Home responsibilities are taken care of as well. We’ll water your plants and garden, take your trash to the curb, bring in mail and packages, and rotate your lights and blinds to give your home a lived-in appearance deterring the possibility of home security issues. Finally, your home will be left in the exact shape it was when you return.
- An incorporated LLC with the state of Arizona, our company is accredited with the Better Business Bureau, and we have several testimonials from happy clients that recommend our care. We are also proudly recommended by local rescues and pet store, Pet Planet, in Mesa, in fact we pet sit for their fur kids!
- Critter Caretakers is insured and all our sitters are background checked, bonded, and have extensive background in animal care. They’ve been through a rigorous hiring process before being selected to join our team.
- Because we have a team of sitters, there is always someone else who can back up your primary sitter. No concerns for you over illness or emergency coverage. We always strive to have your pets keep the same sitter, but isn’t it nice to know you have a whole team working for the care of your fur kids?
- The owner has been Pet First Aid and CPR certified. She has also taken a canine body language class.
- We’ve effortlessly handled home power outages, pet emergencies, air conditioning outages and lock-outs. (Probably not something your next door neighbor’s son could take care of.)